Wine Industry Jobs
Melbourne Wine School is a place where employers and jobseekers can connect via our network of wine people.
If you have an available role or position you would like to share, get in touch!
Simply email -
78A Wellington Pde
Melbourne - 3002
Full/part time waiter or waitress
Provide a professional, positive and charismatic attitude to all customers
- Plenty of opportunity to manage and build a great team
- Take orders, meet and greet customers, make coffee, prepare basic alcoholic drinks
- Explain specials (from Italian to English)
- Have good knowledge of Italian food and drinks
- Enjoy being a part of an enthusiastic and young team in a Melbourne institution!
- Trains, Trams and buses on our doorstep (2km from CBD) for easy access anywhere in Melbourne (with our own parking permit)
-Opportunity for growth within the business
- Having a stable and secure long-term job in a Melbourne institution
- Exciting opportunity to further your career as a chef, with passionate and experienced operators
- Closed for Christmas for 2 weeks + 2 weeks of your own choice
- Work alongside an enthusiastic team with opportunity to express your own ideas through homestyle italian cooking
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Ten Minutes by Tractor
1333 Mornington-Flinders Rd - Main Ridge
Vic - 3928
Junior Sommelier/Sommelier to join the Front of House Wine team
Ten Minutes by Tractor (TMBT) restaurant is seeking a Junior Sommelier/Sommelier to join the front of house wine time. Based on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria 1 hr from Melbourne, TMBT is an award winning winery and restaurant offering a 5 and 8 course tasting menu with one of the best wine lists in the country with over 800+ wines and wine pairing options for guests to select from.
A full-time role reporting to the Head Sommelier you will be an outgoing wine enthusiast with a passion to further your wine and food matching experience whilst offering a memorable dining experience for guests.
Benefits and Perks
Ability to further develop vineyard and wine knowledge
$60,000 - $70,000 per annum plus superannuation
Training and exposure to wines from around the globe
Established brand with vision and focus
10 mins to beaches, 1 hr to Melbourne CBD
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org